[img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l240/dj_rizen/clinch_mountain_banner.png[/img]
[url]http://s8.zetaboards.com/Clinch_Mtn_District/index/[/url]
i hope that it is better than last years. that was just a waste of money. i don't think ea is even trying anymore.
It was not that bad... they fixed the heisman mode!
The momentum meter is ridiculous!
They did tone down the impact players but if they are in the zone and have the momentum it's over!
You won't tackle the other team water boy!
[img]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l240/dj_rizen/clinch_mountain_banner.png[/img]
[url]http://s8.zetaboards.com/Clinch_Mtn_District/index/[/url]
what system are you playing it on?
I think this year, on madden or ncaa the difficulty settings are going to be different. I may have read it on here on a post a while back, but I also read it on IGN that the harder the team, automatically the difficulty level for the game goes up. The weaker a team, the easier a game is. Should make for some fun. Plus they are putting ESPN in the games now... even better game presentations, etc..
Bookmarks